Monday, March 6, 2017

Agua Caliente County Park on a Spring Day

Vermilion Flycatcher

On Saturday March 4, 2017 my husband and I visited Pima County (Arizona) Agua Caliente Park.  We went to see the gallery space.  We're deciding whether to apply for an exhibition in 2018.  The gallery is inside the historic ranch house which is a wonderful place.  We wandered around the park and when we got home, I realized that I took no photos of the buildings.  My only images from this morning are of nature scenes.  Which is a great thing.

I don't know ducks....
Phainopepla
The bees loved the blossoms on this tree next to the pond.


Aren't these pink flowers cool?  They are next to the ranch house.  The hummingbirds enjoyed them, too.

Definitely a pleasant day to be outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you're thinking!